It is evident from speaking to thousands of residents in the Bromsgrove constituency that it is a two horse race for the parliamentary seat between the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats. It is not a safe Conservative seat.
Number of reasons:
- The Liberal Democrats have a strong candidate who listens and answers voters questions honestly.
- Expenses scandal is still raw and has lost the Conservatives votes
- Some voters don’t like the new Conservative candidate’s professional background (investment banker), how he was chosen (central shortlist) or the fact he’s not even from the West Midlands
- Weak Labour support and campaign
- Number of independent candidates and the rise of the Bromsgrove Independent Conservatives
- UKIP will take core Conservative votes away.
If you want a change for a fairer, better Bromsgrove and Britain then vote Liberal Democrat on 6th May.